Previously we have had a Parent's Lending Library (through the red arch door at the bottom of the stairs) where parent's could come and borrow books and resources. Due to the current circumstance, I am going to move this resource online, as i'm sure these would be of use to many of you.
We have a range of resources and books for both adults and children.
For children: there are picture books to support their social, emotional and wellbeing development eg: emotions, friendships, a new sibling in the facts, etc, to list just a few.
For adult/parent: there are self-help books, parenting techniques fact sheet, mental health and wellbeing leaflets and many other resource.
Take a look below to see what else we have to offer.
If you wish to borrow any of the books from the Lending Library, please see the steps below.
How to borrow a book
1. Write an email to Miss Kensit email@example.com
2. In the email please include the book you would like to borrow (including the name of the book).
3. Once I have recieved your email I will confirm the book, the date of return and package it up ready to be dropped to your door.
4. I will drop the book off to your home. When you have received the book you will have 2 weeks to use it.
5. On the pre-arranged return date I will come and collect it from your doorstep. Please leave it out in a plastic bag, with a note saying FAO Miss Kensit.
6. Once I have retreived the book I will then quaratine it in school for 72 hours before putting it back into the borrowing library.