October 2021 Reception Induction Questionnaire
Why did you choose St Nicolas' Infant School?
- Sibling had a great experience at St Nics’. We prioritised this over logistical ease of other options. We love the community feel and how happy the children are at school.
- The friendly nature of the school, the school amenities, location and clear, organised information from the staff.
- Quality of the school environment, facilities and staff. Location was a secondary choice.
- Excellent reviews from other parents. Proximity to home (can walk). Values and culture.
- Sibling attends and we love the school.
- Older sibling attends.
- The school is great. The staff are great. The Head is great.
- Have another child at St Nics’. Love the ethos and feel of the school. Children really do develop a love of learning.
- The atmosphere. The location. The warm welcome I had when I visited.
- Intimate school with fantastic reputation and lovely outdoor space.
- Introduction to Christianity.
- We are new to the area and we had heard very good things about St Nicolas. We like the fact that it is a small and nurturing school. We also wanted to be within a short walk of school so that we felt part of the community.
- Older sibling went to St Nics’ and had a fantastic experience. Many friends were choosing St Nics’ so we knew our daughter would have many peers.
- A sibling went there.
- Good reputation and close to where we live.
- Location, size and style of building and grounds.